[Dailydrool] Naughty Bassets

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 11:01:09 PDT 2011

Snoopy does it too!!  He and Cyrus walk every night and they have run of the
house and yard during the day for lots of running around.  When Snoopy wants
attention from me and isn't getting it he'll run straight for the bathroom
garbage can and grab a mouthful and scram down the hall at top speed.  If he
gets irritated with my girls for doing homework and ignoring him he'll come into
their room and steal a toy.  The funny thing is we don't close bathroom or
bedroom doors so he has free access to all of these things 24x7 but he ONLY
steals when he feels ignored.  And he'll always let us catch him and then trade
the stolen item for hugs and kisses .... even if it's food.

So I've learned that if my Snoopy is naughty I should hug and kiss him more and
he'll be a good boy.  See ... I AM SO trainable.

momPerson