[Dailydrool] 2011 Trout Parade

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 09:43:55 PDT 2011

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue will again be pawrading in the 2011 Trout Parade this Saturday, June 11, 2011 in Livingston Manor. The parade begins at 1pm, but all participants should meet us by 12:15pm. You can't miss our float - a castle with bassets dressed as knights, princesses, and wizards - the theme this year is King Basset and the Knights of the Trout Table.

After the parade, we will meet up at the Rockland House for a wonderful chicken BBQ lunch, raffle table, merchandise sales, and contests! $15 per person.

Please let us know if you are attending the after-parade event!
Suzanne
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
info at midatlanticbassets.com