[Dailydrool] Thunder vests/shirts

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:16:03 PDT 2011

I was at a new pet store and saw the Thunder Shirts there for 29.95.  I'm
going to go back to the store with Roland and have him try one on.  He
absolutely hates the 4th of July holiday.

Our little boarder Data, is now feeling secure enough in our house to start
barking up a storm in conversation with dogs distant and near.  I wonder if
a Thundershirt would help him with his barking.  He's a Beagle.  Their
barking is way, way worse than any basset I've met.

Does anyone have experience with clicker training to get a dog to stop
barking?

Thanks,
Janice
--