[Dailydrool] Severe overbite/"Reverse sneezing"

Leanne Accorti 4accorti at rstarmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:43:41 PDT 2011

I just adopted a 2 yr old basset girl yesterday.  Today I noticed she has a
huge overbite.  Her top line at least one inch longer than her lower jaw.
She'll be going to my vet in a couple days but I wanted to ask what
experiences any of you have and what, if any, problems might come from it?
So far I've only noticed that she drinks strangely.  She also does a lot of
that reverse sneezing and I'm now wondering if they are somehow related.

Leanne Accorti

4accorti at rstarmail.com