[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:34:45 PDT 2011

I, too, agree with voting for Looziana Basset Rescue.  Leslie works so hard
for "our" bassets (as do all the rescues I realize).  Leslie was going to
close the rescue last year due to lack of funds.  Her love of bassets kept
her resue open on a smaller scale.  I don't think the smaller scale stayed
small for very long. I rescued my Opie from Leslie almost five years ago and
she was incredible to work with.  She found the perfect match for us and
arranged to have him sent up to us in Connectiuct and it was love at first
sight. Opie is the love of my life and keeps us amused at all times!

This is just my opinion, but I know Leslie would be thrilled and could also
us the winnings!!

Barbara Momperson to Layla and Opie (I love Leslie!!)