[Dailydrool] dwool from da Caspaw Cwew!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:57:22 PDT 2011

We is Dwoolin and Dwoolin here in Caspaw, da windy city. Boomhead, Caspaw is
not da windy city, you idjit doig, Chidago is da windy city....)(pwease
furgive my bruffer, hes an idjit) All di stuffs wif )Aunti Pats, da bwidge,
(okey, okey, I finks we got DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad) to kwit cwyin long enuff
to type a wetter fur us here in da Cwew.

Oh Nose!! Such sadness on da Dayley Dwool dis wast week. Babers just cwied
and cwied wen she red about the situation wif Auntie Pat and all dem
Puppers....We is pwetty shure dat she had hers puppers hurt when she was in
da wotten pwace dat she wived before she got here.

DDOD is just speechless, he cawtioned Momma about weadin da Dwool, he knew
dat all dis sadness wood be too much fur her.
DDOD and our Momma did want us to wet you alld knows dat dey be pwayin for
Pats-bof of dem.........Pwayin wots an wots...

Please tell those that are hurting that they are in our thoughts and
prayers....

You folks at the Daily Drool are wonderful! You have stood by Cathy and I
through so many things.......if we can do anything to help, please let us
know....we love you all, and when you cry, we cry, when you smile, we
smile...(Barry Manilow song?)

Sad Arooos, lots of Drool, and prayers,

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129**

Harley The new guy!!

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY