[Dailydrool] Obsessed Bassets

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 17:09:49 PDT 2011

Momma here. I sure agree with all the rest---now take the Lizard--(atb)--Obsessed Sister Daisy kept up the hunt for years. There was no giving up until winter when it would disappear. Spring brought out the hunt all over again. This year, the heat was awful the past few weeks. Trying to convince Sister Daisy to come in was impossible. I closed the dog door. If looks could slap me down, she would of had me on the floor. She would stay out there and get so hot-come back in a few minutes, lay down and off she would go again.  She never barked at the Lizard--(atb)--she went about her hunt like a stealth. There is NO stopping them when they are in hunt mode.

Notice I did not call said dead Lizard a skank tonight--LOL.

On another note, like Bev said-it can be anything living there-I was taking pictures for work, pictures of a tree that had fell. I climbed over branches, tree trunks to move in to get a better shot and all at once a head popped up and looked right at me. I about passed out-here was a feral Momma cat and her litter of kitties in the bottom base of the rotten tree. The Momma was not happy to see me--she had a nice set of choppers she was proud to show me.
Obsessed Bassets, good luck!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake