[Dailydrool] Morse pawing in to Miss Angela

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 09:02:08 PDT 2011

As I said in a previous mail, I think that since Elder Clara has left us, Morse
has been more mischievous - looking for trouble all the time - like jumping into
mud this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/5vty4f9

and then refusing to get out of the car when we get home:

http://tinyurl.com/649hxpy

 But just wait a minute, what is this?  Morse has drawn my attention to an email
from Miss Angela Basset, who has realised he has been mopey.  Miss Angela is a
basset Morse admires hugely and knows Elder Clara thought highly of her. Despite
Morse smelling of cat turd, rolling on maggot infested dead animals (and then
trying to eat them), being muddy, flatulent and eating the odd blackbird, would
she be at all interested in a long distance appreciation of the finer things in
life, namely mud, maggots and meat?  I have checked with Elder Clara's Mama
Winchester, and she approves.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB