[Dailydrool] Pounds for Hounds Tee Shirt coming this weekend

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:18:56 PDT 2011

Well, today is day one of week two, and I can say for certain that I have lost weight, although I don't have an exact number since my scale is kooky.  Mostly, I feel better, I am sleeping less, and the biggest gain, is I am MOVING more.  The dogs are walking more (AM - when it is cool, and one day, I did all 8, walking from 7:70 - 10:30 am), I am cleaning more, and I am making better food choices so I am not hungry but rather healthy.  I am energized both mentally and physically, and there is no lack of things that need attention in this house of clutter, but I am not overwhelming myself, but rather, chipping away the stone.
My first shipment of Pounds for Hounds tee shirts have arrived, and I chose to do a small lot since I was not sure how they would come out.  I think they look pretty good, and I will post them on HB this weekend.  To be fair, I ordered sizes Medium through 5x, but I have to tell you the medium and large are one of a kind.  I am donating all the production costs as well as proceeds should there be any to the following rescues, and I will post all 7 sizes concurrently.
MEDIUM - SHABLARGE  -  WMBRXL  - BHRAXXL  -  OBRXXXL  -  ABCXXXXL  -  DROOPYXXXXXL  -  LBR
BTW, no offense to any other rescue, but since LBR will have stiff competition in the future, I am leaning to this rescue for the next shelter challenge, MHO.
OK, next on the list, posting about Pierre, upcoming.....
Jackie and the herd