[Dailydrool] Amazing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:46:21 PDT 2011

I am forever awed by the ideas that Droolers come up with to help their
dogs. In a thousand years I never would have thought to buy a pool as has
Menzie and "swim" her dogs, altho I would probably have paid a fortune to
have it done. I am one of those people who can complicate the simplest
situation. Menzie, you're a genuis, as are a number of other Droolers who
have found easy solutions to difficult problems.
I knew I liked this list!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper