[Dailydrool] Help with HB, please

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:19:40 PDT 2011

OK, I am a newbie with this stuff, and I feel so bad it is not launching as I would have expected.  First, when I previewed the shirt before posting, the size was large, not squinty as it is now.  Also, someone bid on the 2xl, and it said the next bid had to be $200.00 higher.  When I stopped laughing because that is stupid and ridiculous, and I pegged all increases to be by $2.00, all I can do is sigh.  I emailed Nancy to hopefully correct this.  Every blip in the road is a new way to achieve something, so I will forward on, and I am certain, I am certain, I put $2.00 as the increment for all the sizes.  Again, to see a picture, email me, but hopefully, Nancy can fix it for me, unless she is otherwise occupied, and I would not wish to intrude.
God bless,
Jackie