[Dailydrool] Hot, sticky and funnies...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 14:56:29 PDT 2011

 Sitting here listening to thunder make its way closer.  The air is SO thick with humidity one could cut it with a knife.  Yuck...today's usual loop around for walkies had me sweating like crazy.  Nope, wasn't perspiring or "glistening" - I was dripping with sweat, LOL.  Oh, here comes the rain.   So many thunderstorms lately.   Am grateful that none of the houndage has an issue with the noise.

Marlene - You painted a great word picture of Evil Annie Destructo and her garden adventures.  Oh, how I LOL at your son's comment "I didn't think ol' fat ass could jump the fence."  When a Basset is on a mission, especially one which includes possible food there is NO detering them.  I can't believe she wrestled the foster into the in-ground pool.  What a character she is.

Pam - Our coupler is stretchy, durable rubber; the leash is a regular lead.  The hounds have learned that they have to give each other time and space to do the sniffy, roll in stinky stuff and do their business when nature calls.  They are usually quite tolerant of each others needs and actually have come to appreciate the other walker's ability to sniff out something they might have otherwise missed.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley