[Dailydrool] leash warning and yes dogs do learn from other Bassets

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 22 14:55:03 PDT 2011

I have said this before but we have new members so here it is again.
I almost lost Miss Becky when I had a chokechain on her. The way they lunge
caused a link to link with another and almost choked her to death.never used
one after - used the promise halter.
I was lucky it was near people who cut it off.

And there's also the Airedale and his harem of
Bassets.  He bit the postman trying to defend Dazey - that was a court and
fine.
But being with Bassets (Airedales hate to be disciplined) but one day I was
out with him alone and he wanted
to go to the other side of street and I said no.
What did he do - he actually did a Flat Basset.The  big, usually obedient
Airedale had been watching how things go
I almost died laughing.So off to the other side we went
GEorgie and Miss BeckyATB