[Dailydrool] Walking 3 bassets 1yappy dog and a red wagon

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Jun 22 18:13:10 PDT 2011

I always use Flexis with my three senior girls and also on our neighbor's
Miss Yappy dog, and they work great for us, we love them.  BUT, and this is
a big but, my girls are seniors that are very well behaved, plus we walk in
our neighborhood and neighborhood parks where we pretty much know who and
what we are going to run into.  Now Miss Yappy is only 3, never gets out and
is unsocialized, so she's a bit wild and crazy, but I have been working with
her and she does okay on the Flexi, too.  You just have to work with them,
and it helps if you only have one that needs work at a time!!  I think it's
personal preference and how wild and crazy your dogs are.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net