[Dailydrool] walking more than one dog, Caleb Wittenberg, Pat, ETC

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 21:25:28 PDT 2011

I used to have two brother bassets, Chance ATB and Rex ATB. Rex came into our hearts when the boys were
7 1/2 YOA when I wlked the two of them, because Rex had NEVER been on a leash, there was one off to the left and one off to the right,
It was so bad, I came down with tendonitis in both elbows. It took about 6 months to get it under control together. Mostly because, Rex came to
us just as winter was beginning. we walked less due to the ice and snow. As for Flexi, I guess they are okay, but NOT for me, I have seen to many
folks lose control of dogs using flexi leads, especilly the aggressive dogs.

I am going to send Caleb, Sanid' W's grandson a Basset get well card and hope they many more do so also.

My heart is send out good vibes, hoping that things will get better for Pat. She has been/ is still / and will be going through so much I can not begin to imagine
Blessed be her sweetness.

My condolences to Pat Dill's family, I did not know her But I understand the world lost a great person, and The Bridge lost many a dog as they crossed over the Bridge with Pat.
Blessed Be to her family.

To Teddy and Elmo' s Family, They will be waiting for you, but in the meantime, they are healthy and delighting in all the goodness at the bridge.
Martha Knoll and Molly Bob
Sherlock ATB,,,Chance ATB,, and Rex ATB