[Dailydrool] Hay Brudder Elwood....

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:45:30 PDT 2011

This be Annie Belle.  I gotz a story for you, but at leest the momma has all her cloze on.  We have had to watch her all week cuz she gots sumpin called sinus infexshun.  Guess she be a head case.  Dat gabe her a my grain and she was at the ER for 4 hours Monday nite and we gots left in the dark.  Then yesserday she went to make her bed and doggie bankie and part of da cumferter be wet.  Well, led butt wif da no tale(Jennie Mae) had bin the only one on da bed.  Ringyed up da vets and they say bring her out.  Well they said her back wuz hurtin and they gabe her sum medicine and they wanted her to stay all nite and stay quiet(heehee) and da kiropractor lady cummin in today to see her and two udder dogs.  She wuz a mess.  Da lady had to rearrange bof shoulders and her pelvis.  They asked mom did she fall out of car off da bed or off da couch.  Nope.  She sed she and lacey get to chasin and roll each other ober out in the yard.  They said her pain probably made her hurt too bad to get off and go potty.  Well, mom goes and gets her wifout us and lets her out to potty and then we go zippin out da doggy door.  We were jus so excited to see her and well, maybe lacey got carried away a bit and Jennie sez leave me alone and they sorta tangle and mom grabs Lacey's collar to protect Jennie's neck.  There be a nice toofy cut above Lacey's eye.  Back to the clinic she went wif her.  A liddle knock out gas and one stitch later they be back.  Then she gave all of us sum flower essence calming drops so we be a liddle low key for the evening.  Sumtimes it not always be cowboys and injuns here in Tana................sigh.