[Dailydrool] TSBHR Calendar update

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 18:17:06 PDT 2011

FIVE MORE DAYS and we will be closing the bids for pictures on the cover
 of the calendar.  The bids are currently $205 from Theresa Gallo, $200
from Lauren Catrino, and $150 from Lisa Rendina.  A bid of $155 would
get you in the top three.  Remember, we will be taking the top three
bids.

Also - we currently have approximately 70 photos for inside the calendar
 and could use a few more.  Photos ($10 each) can be emailed to Lpacker458 at msn.com
 till June 30.  July 1, Lisa will start the layout process of the pages and
 will not be able to take anymore photos.  So email them to Lisa as soon
as possible.

And - remember to send your donation ($10 per photo) to Dana by July 1,
in order to guarantee your photos in the calendar.  Address:  Dana
Mania, 57 Green Grove Avenue, Keyport, NJ 07735

Any questions please email Lisa Packer at Lpacker458 at msn.com

Do we have a bid for $155?

Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course Thelma Lu