[Dailydrool] Pat Update

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 07:05:12 PDT 2011

Sandi, you ARE Superwoman.  Since I am an Advanced Practice Nurse working in a
big teaching hospital, I see people like you and Pat every day.  The courage,
committment, and love it takes to stand by and watch as a loved one goes through
this is extraordinary.  I keep praying that there will be some small improvement
in Pat's condition to let you know which direction to take.  The fact that she
is still hanging in there shows what a fighter she is.  Whatever led to this
didn't occur over night.  It probably developed over a period of time and then
she tipped over the edge with an acute respiratory event.  Unfortunately it also
takes time for the body to right itself and the longer it takes, the more things
can go wrong.  We will keep all fingers and paws crossed, and the drool
production at top speed.  Praying daily, Randee and the White House Gang