[Dailydrool] Frank and the Doorbell

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:08:15 PDT 2011

Pam,

The Frank's Doorbell video is alive and well -- here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S8WKipuw-M

Frank's (and Sarah's and Tina's and Cody's) videos have been viewed over
185,000 times!! I get palpitations whenever I logon to YouTube and check the
count :)

I took NEW Video last weekend, and a sweet friend has played and recorded
some old-time banjo music for me to use with it, so I hope to get a new
Frank Video out soon, maybe this weekend. Stay tuned !!

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina the Bra-Stealer