[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 18:01:46 PDT 2011

Thanks Karen for wanting to vote for me again we tried that twice and I did
not win so I think WMBRI should bow out of the Shelter Challenge there are
so many rescues in Missouri it is RiDQlous LOL. ( and some cheat) They have
people voting all day long for them. All you have to do to cheat is turn off
your browsing history. I got an email by mistake once from a rescue in
Missouri  ( non Basset) that told how to cheat and asked everyone on their
email list to vote for them 14 times a day. I do not believe in cheating so
I will not use the methods they sent me.
I was quite touched by the emails from the Basset Rescue Crew of the
Southeast and Suncoast Basset rescues their stories touched my heart.
I think ABC rescue is a good cause too but sounds like these other two have
little going on to get funds.
BaRCSE Story reminds me of a lot of the things we see come through our
rescue if that has any weight I would nominate them.
Just my two cents worth.