[Dailydrool] Drool

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 12 00:46:17 PDT 2011

The gang has been in overload drool production for what seems months now and we are continuing the healthy drool for all the ailing houndies and human.  We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to all those who have suffered a tremendous loss.

Sandi I am so proud of you for looking after Pat that is what love and friendship is all about.  I believe true friends take some of the same vows that are in the marriage ceremony though they never have to be spoken .  As a nurse I know that I would much rather see a patient who makes slow but steady progress  when very ill then one that rallies right up and later crashes.  We will continue our healing healthy drool and prayers for Pat.  Comfort Drool is being sent plus houndy kisses and big hugs to help you get through this.

Though we may not post often these days you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang