[Dailydrool] [Bulk] Next Shelter Challenge

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Jun 23 04:01:45 PDT 2011

Marie,

Thank you for thinking about Senior Houndsabound for the shelter challenge,
but we have tried before and there are a couple of mega rescues in FLA that
I truly do not believe we could ever come near.  Oddly, they are both within
20 miles of me.  One is Seminole AC, or HS  don't remember,  and the other
is Pets by Judy.   SO,  Please do not consider us,  FL is a hard state to be
in and win this particular challenge.

HAVING SAID THAT-----------------I will be posting about a challenge we are
getting involved in, come August.  It will not take away from whoever we are
voting for with the Animal Rescue Shelter challenge.
I will be asking for votes at that point,  will keep you all updated!

I have emailed privately all my condolences,  but wish to add how sad it has
been this week with all the good souls leaving for the Bridge.  There have
been a couple hounds down here,  whose slaves are not on the DD, that have
left also.   FeyFey and the gang have certainly got their hands full with
all the arrivals, and especially for their Auntie Pat Dill.   I am hoping
they all take a vacation after this round of departures.

Wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org