[Dailydrool] bark bark bark

Sue Stevens onslowbasset at att.net
Sat Mar 5 17:56:27 PST 2011

It's a rainy Saturday in Ohio and Onslow decided he would spend it
barking at me. Now you have to realize that this is normally a very
mellow, quiet, sweet and pretty undemanding fella. But today - no
way. During the week I am at work all day and he is good as gold for
my husband Brian who works from home. Sometimes in the evening he
will take to harrassing me. But this Saturday took the cake! I had to
bark right back at him and prove I could bark louder and he couldn't
push me around. Not sure that really works but it seemed to today. He
has finally worn himself out - and is snuggling up at my feet while
I'm here at the computer... gotta love your hound!

Sue Stevens