[Dailydrool] Pet meds & vets

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Wed Mar 9 06:04:55 PST 2011

I switched vets a few years ago when I moved. Until then, I didn't
know that I could get prescriptions filled elsewhere until my new vet
told me about it!!!  She prescribed an antibiotic for Fiona ( no charge
for writing the Rx)and said she'd call it into the Fred Meyer a couple
of blocks away because it would be way cheaper than they could give it
to me. The pharmacist seemed like she'd frequently filled pet
prescriptions, so I guess this is not uncommon here in Portland, OR.

Adrienne, Fiona & Lucy