[Dailydrool] An additional rescue challenge vote -- 1 minute, help get $1, 000!!!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 05:43:25 PST 2011

In case anyone's confused (like I was!) -- there's AN  ADDITIONAL rescue
challenge we should all be voting for every day, in  addition to the Animal
Rescue Challenge, where we seem to be doing great!

And this one only has three more days to go (vote today, tomorrow, and
Friday) -- Washington Basset Rescue is within a handful of votes of winning --
just imagine, if we each took less than a minute to vote, we could push
this  wonderful, worthy group over the top and guarantee $1,000 for those
needy,  homeless houndies.

Go here, and scroll down a little bit to find "Feb. 18-Mar. 11: It's Time
to Vote" -- then click on the "Click here to VOTE" link, and vote for
WASHINGTON  BASSET RESCUE.  (You'll have to be logged into your Facebook account
before you vote -- but don't worry, it's all easy and safe.)

Do it just three times -- today, tomorrow, and Friday -- less than a minute
 a time -- and the power of the Drool can help the houndies of Washington!

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)