[Dailydrool] Penny and Polly's video Hi Pawtunia

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sat Mar 12 23:18:12 PST 2011

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the
waves in France.

Hi Pawtunia - glad you liked the photos, and all you others too.   Da
mum is a big Joan Baez fan (second only to Leonard Cohen!!!) and she
doesn't think it's a sad song!!!!  We thought the song was very
appropriate - it's called "I am a Wanderer" and we are BIG travellers!
hehehehehe!

The c at t is not crock pot material - she's 21 years old and comes to
stay with us in summer.  We love having her here - it means extra food
snacks for a couple of months :)))))  It gives da mum extra work
wondering where to hide the food dishes, how to keep us out of the
litter tray etc. Pw Polly is still waiting for the brains truck to
show up but even so she does have a few of her own - more than da mum,
cuz we always find the c at t food, anyway! hehehehehehhe

Hugs and lurps to you all.  We don't know what's happening because we
are missing tons of Drools - this is the first one we got since way
before we posted our pictures!  They are not in our "undesirable mail"
box either.  Mystery.

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com