[Dailydrool] PBF post-tsunami update

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 23:15:40 PST 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

We are two days post tsunami in the Hawaiian Islands. Droolers on Oahu are safe.
None were among the houseboats wrecked in the lagoon near Pearl Harbor.

Here on the Big Island, Lt. Harley and I are safe. The town in which we
regularly perform 'meet and greet' activities was heavily damaged by the tsunami
surge. The dock at which cruise ships moor has been declared unsafe by the Coast
Guard, such that cruise ship visits have been discontinued until further notice.
I will personally miss the opportunity to perform ambasset-or duties to
visitors. Several houses just south of our village were washed out to sea but
there were no canine or human casualties. We are grateful for our good fortune
compared to the disasters in Japan. Thank you to all who have inquired after our
well-being.

Lt. Harley was disappointed to have missed the siren howling all night. I have
informed him that there is a difference between female pitbull sirens in heat
howling for his company and tsunami sirens howling warnings, but the differences
are lost on him. Perhaps Admiral Llewis could help Lt. Harley with a
supplemental grammar lesson. Aloha to all of the feet, and, as always, Semper
Fido. Bo, CICPBF