[Dailydrool] Heart Dogs

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:04:56 PDT 2011

I think Auntie Kathy described what a heart dog is very well. I love all 3
of my basset hounds more than I could possibly express in words but Bob is
my heart dog of the 3 of them. He is a rescue and from the first night I got
him home he stuck to me like glue and has been my little boy every since. He
loves to cuddle and always has to have something of his touching me. He
gives me the best frenchies and I swear when I look into his eyes he knows
what I am thinking and I think I know what he is thinking too.

Homer is my big protector doggy - nobody gets next to mommy without his
approval first. He watches over all of us. He is loud and boisterous and I
love him to no end.

Miss Zoe Jane is our sweet goofy girl that loves to entertain us with her
antics and she loves to cuddle too. She is our bell hound as well.

Momperson to Homer, Bob, Zoe Jane, Sadie Mae (ATB)