[Dailydrool] From our House to Yours--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 18:00:36 PDT 2011

Momma here, and the time has come. Try as I might, I have to admit deefeet. I ask you to understand-I have to send the dreaded blanket thank you for all of the condolence notes,cards, that have been sent to us in memory of Pw Elder Clara.  I am still 250 behind, and I have read them all and please know, I have made a folder, so I can print them. I am going to make a scrapbook with them and all the cards that have been sent.
I thank you --each and every one of you for thinking of us--this has been hard. All of us that have lost a hound knows just what I have been going thru. Clara was just such a special hound. Her work to help the seniors will continue. That is a must.
Clara's arrival at the bridge--my goodness, the roar, the upheaval, I could just see it. Then yesterday something happened that made me know that she was indeed watching over me.
True Story.
Yesterday, I was working in another town, out looking at a wrecked car. Out of nowhere--came a storm, lightning, thunder, rain, it was really coming on. I got back on the interstate, heading to another town, another wrecked car, when a huge bolt of lightning hit, and I thought--Clara--you all are having quite some party up there---about that time that I had thought that, to my left a gold SUV came flying by-well he got to about my front bumper and lost control, flew right in front of me--hit the guardrail nose first, and then flew back into my lane and barrel rolled 3 times right in front of me and hit the guard rail agin--roof first. I missed this guy 2 times by a ant's hair--I got off to the shoulder and stopped---and ran back to the SUV. Help came amazingly quick and the State Police shut down the interstate as there were car parts everywhere. It was real bad--and I look at this stuff everyday-it takes alot to bother me. When I was told I could go, I sat for still longer and called hubby--I needed a hug thru the phone, my legs were just jello. He is saying all the right things--he said Debbie, you did a good job of driving--my response was I dont think I was--I think Clara was motoring this bus today. She is there, for all of us just as she always has been. I was safe and not a scratch on the company car. Amazing things do happen.

Soooooo---I see Elder Clara now has a new duty---somehow, I think Fey Fey has put her in the perfect place. She will make the TSA very proud--and Virginia--Xaxa I am sure will get a greeting you will remember--
Once agin, thank you to all--Droolers are the best-and being there in our time of need--just priceless.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake