[Dailydrool] MomP

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Mar 27 07:05:35 PDT 2011

Ruger, Director of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team (ASTT)  Woofing in: Dear Miss Suzy Q, it is not your fault that the terrorist varmit escaped your clutches.  It is the MomP!  You must punish her in some way for her traitorous behavior and teach her that protection of the enemy will not be tolerated. Our momma interfered with one of our captures and released the critter into the safe zone of the Squirrelistan Embassy. (next door neighbors yard)  We had just began to intterrogate it when she rescued it. We punished her by peeing in the house and tearing up a bunch of papers out of the recycle bin.  She learned her lesson and has never interfered in ASTT missions again.  You and the houndettes must become "slave whispers" and properly train your slave.  You might have to show a little tough love on her, but a Free Basset Nation is depending on you to defend it from the evil terrorist Squirrelistans and RaTalibans.

Let Freedom AAAARRHHHOOOOOO!!!!
Ruger, Director of ASTT