[Dailydrool] nibbles only!

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 13:14:58 PDT 2011

I actually sat on the edge of the bed this morning and Baby Brother Fergus ( 4
months tomorrow) allowed me to rub his ears, neck and tummy with my bare foot.
He only attempted to nibble my toes a couple of times!  I am thinking maybe the
way he nibbles, that I could train him to do one of those pedicure procedures
like the ones that use the nibbling fish. We could do a Fergus fundraiser, Buppy
Pedies.

We start puppy class next week with the 4-H kids. I will be the oldest and
fatest one there. I am taking my 20 year old granddaughter and her minipin puppy
too. They wanted to sign her up for 4-H. LOL.  Not me though. Will probably also
take my lawn chair as it is at the Farigrounds.

Will keep everyone posted of the training progress. Mine and Fergus'.
Snooters,
Maggie Honnold
Fergus (Puppy Class?)
Thelma Lou (thank goodness, he needs it)
Huckleberry (maybe that will get the little biting baby out of my hair for a
while, can he go more ofter? Huh Mom?)