[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Mar 24 16:05:06 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the folks who have sent in
donations in memory of Elder Clara.  I have not gotten proper thank you
notes out yet, but am working on it.

Elder Clara has been a role model for the Bounders,  (Dawg, Help me)  and
her earthly words of wisdom will be missed.  I have hopes that she will
spare the Bounders home of the dreaded gas bombs,  or I should say, spare
the Bounders slaves, the hounds do not seem to care about that.

So many out there needing drool,  I might not always  be able to send out a
note, but as others have said,  prayers and drool are always heading out the
door when needed to all.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org