[Dailydrool] gus's verbalizing

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sun Mar 27 08:48:55 PDT 2011

he found your "button" and is pushing it now .... expecting an outcome ...
:)

Newer ways to elicit a response from mama (or daddy in my case) that we
respond to and they've picked up on this..

My boy Franklin has been switching into that mode too... the only problem is
with three hounds.. one starts an arooooha session and pretty soon the other
two will also..  ahhh life.. hounds are better in it.

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] gus's verbalizing

i have no idea what he's trying to say, of if he just found "his voice", but
for the past week, he speaks, sometimes abrasively.