[Dailydrool] FRED BASSET CALENDER ON HOUNDSBAY - NEED PLEDGES REAL BAD

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue May 3 15:20:53 PDT 2011

OK - Mom got another Fred Basset calendar but because I really REALLY think
Marley should be Court Jester of the Michigan Waddle, she has put it on
Houndsbay so I can get pledges.  This is a very special calendar not only
because it is hard to find, but because it was only sold in the U.K. (you know,
where they had that wonderful wedding last week).

So, won't you PLEASE bid on Mom's calendar?  It would make ME real happy.

Moon Doggie Fred Funk