[Dailydrool] ATB 5/3/11

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:05:55 PDT 2011

Synthia,

I am so sorry Fred has made his journey, I know he was loved by you and you gave him a great loving life, his last months on earth.  You never know with pancreatitis, its a scarey thing. Fred was a trooper and will always have a special place in your heart and you in his. He will be telling all who will listen at the bridge about is special home with you.