[Dailydrool] RUSTY....PLEASE, Last call on my Houndsbay items....I REALLY NEED SOME SLEEP

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed May 4 13:15:28 PDT 2011

It is me. Rusty. I need some sleep. Pawtunia has been woofing me relentlessly to try and raise some dollars for the paw hounds of Mishgun. She made me so mad that I needed sustenance. I made off with one of the boxes of treats she got from her Puppydaddy and her dawGter Fanne Mae (I think of her as Kick Ass Fanne) for Mother's Day/Her Birthday. That did not go well. I was so tired I seriously grumped at them and they still took back the box of cookies.

Anywoof, my stuff is over tonight. My very own hat....or you can have a new one just like it......the Fred Basset Pillowcase and three wonderful pins. The Xmas one has not even met the whopping $10 reserve!! If I don't make some money, Pawtunia is gonna ruin Mishgun for me by woofing in my ear the whole way. I NEED SOME REST. Thanks for bidding. If you haven't looked, could ya please?

RUSTY

(I got one last gasp for tomorrow......HE better make a few bucks. Pawtunia)