[Dailydrool] Swimming Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:46:30 PDT 2011

Mitchell loved to swim but got tired quickly. I was always in the water with
him and he wore his tracking harness which has a strap down the middle of
the back so that I could grab him if I needed to.
I did buy a lifejacket for my daughter's Kees when they went canoeing, but
her husband thought it was stupid. EX husband. (I am biting my tongue here.)
Mitchell even jumped off the dock into the water but it was less of a leap
and more of a slip'n'slide move.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper