[Dailydrool] More waddle stuffs

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue May 17 06:42:07 PDT 2011

Hi everyone! King George here today. Man was I pooped yesterday. But I am rested now from our long drive so I thought I would post some more Mishgun waddle news. So much happened it is hard to remember it all!

On our way to Mishgun we stopped in Ohio so we could see my Auntie Beffie and Teddy and Izzy! We spented the night there. Izzy yelled at me. But that is ok. Momma said it wouldnt hurt for hers to put me in my place. Momma had to hug and kiss all over Teddy cause she says he is so handsome. Momma and Auntie Beffie went and did stuff on Thursday morning so we was able to see Auntie Pat and Rudy when they got there before we left.

We had a nice drive from Ohio to Mishgun we always look in the other cars to see if we see more bassets on their way to the waddle. The traffic in Detroit wasnt too bad. Our two legged brudder never saw that big Basketball before Detroit before. He thought it was cool. It was very cool to pull into the Quality Inn. Even though it had a different name it still felt like home.

We got all checked in and we to eat with all our Aunties and Uncles that were there already. Well momma did, Jaz and me and our brudder stayed at the hotel. Momma rode with Auntie Ilene cause hers was lost in the parking lot. Oh Friday some people went sightseeing. But we just hung out and visited people. We visited with Auntie Cindy and Lindy Lou until they went sightseeing. We saw buppies in the parking lot. I like buppies. We was out there when Auntie Beffie and Auntie Pat got there. Our fellow Texas Aunties got there, Auntie Suz and Kathy. Oh and we finally got to see our Auntie Sandy. She thought that Jaz was cute.

This is getting long we will have to make another report.

snooters

King George