[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 17 08:38:29 PDT 2011

So sorry to read of Maestro journey to the bridge.  Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

The boys are slinging their special No C word chicken jerky drool and some smooth surgery & quick recovery drool to Mrs. Beasley.  We hope that you and your momma are back to good health very soon.

Congratulations to the new King Holly Noelle and the new Qween Xandy Bear!

Congratulations to Truffles/Boomer on finding a loving forever home...blessed be sweet beagle!

I'm glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful time in Michigan!  Wish we could have been there with all of you but the DH and I recieved his household baggage from England this weekend and therefore spent the weekend unpacking, sorting and rearranging the house. I hope to try to make either TriState or Michigan next year.  Fingers and toebones crossed!

Love and drool to all!  ohhh and some dry land drool to those that live along the Mississippi River.  We pray that the river will drain all that extra water out so that those along the river don't get flooded.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...