[Dailydrool] An internet mail list designed to entertain and inform bassethounds and their people (re: the fur is flying!)

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:02:00 PDT 2011

Thank Goodness! I wondered if I might be the only poor schlub who is waist
deep in furballs! Sometimes I see they blow by me like tumbleweeds. I almost
feel like I'm getting ready for a gunfight in the old West! When I brush
Mugsy outside, there's enough hair to make nests all summer for all the
birds! I can't keep ahead of the hair. I hesitate to put anything on that's
black! Remember Pigpen from Peanuts? That's who Mugsy reminds me of. He
stands there & hair just floats off of him! I have one of the Dirt Devil
Purpose for Pets vacuums & I usually have to empty the container about 4
times & that's just the living room (OK, so I hate vacuuming & don't do it
every week). And throw in a little cat hair from the old & wise Milo & it's
a smorgasbord!

-- Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."