[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 28 06:35:24 PDT 2011

We took Buster to the vet yesterday he has staff infection on his skin from
the filth he has been living in. He needs the entropian surgery so we
scheduled it for next Tuesday his eyes are so full of puss his eyelashes are
turned in more than any dog I have ever seen! When he closes his eyes his
top lashes go under the bottom lashes it is so bad and he has suffered with
this four years and his family never cared. It makes me want to hit someone.
He also needs ortho surgery his leg goes out from under him all the time he
cannot even stand for long because his front left leg will not hold him it
buckles under when he stands. I am so happy we decided to take him but he
needs a lot of work! He needed all of his hots they were due in April UGH
people make me crazy how can you treat a member of your family so bad? He
was heartworm negative though so WOOHOO for that!!