[Dailydrool] Basset sizes

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu May 5 05:07:34 PDT 2011

I have wondered about my Gabe since it became apparent that he wasn’t going
to get very big.  He was bred by an Amish puppy mill – YUCK – and we adopted
him as a tiny pup from a rescue.  He is a whopping 37 pounds and looks just
perfect for his body size.  He looks 100% basset except that he is tiny, but
I had actually wondered if he was in fact a bagle.  It is interesting to
hear that they actually come in many sizes.  I am always learning something
on the Drool.  Personality-wise, I have to say that he is absolutely the
HAPPIEST dog I have ever been around.  He has a very sunny disposition.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz