[Dailydrool] Bonded pairs

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:42:58 PDT 2011

Sally

A bonded pair are two dogs that it would be detrimental to them to be
separated permanently.  Rolph and Clara would be considered a bonded pair.

Often when a pair of bassets enter rescue, the volunteers try to determine
whether the pair could be split up.  Do they need each other or just other
dogs?  Bonded pairs generally take much longer to place in a permanent
home.

Jan & Lady