[Dailydrool] bonded pairs

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:06:48 PDT 2011

I fostered a bonded pair once.  It was a female and one of her pups although
they were probably 3 and 4 yrs old at the time.  There was no way to separate
them.  They walked in tandem.  If they started up the stairs, when the front
right paw of one hit the first step, the front right paw of the other would
follow. It was as though someone had choreographed their movements.  We did
finally get them adopted to a family who thought they were the greatest.  Randee
and the White House Gang