[Dailydrool] "Basset Book of Knowledge" 2012 Calendar

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 12:47:02 PDT 2011

New England Basset Hound Rescue is pleased to offer you the exclusive Basset Book of Knowledge
2012 Calendar designed by Peter and Kathy Lehndorff and their NEBHR
alumnus, Marty. You've seen their work on our t-shirts, holiday cards,
website and Woofstock materials -- now you have a chance to enjoy their
basset-themed work year round!

Calendars are $20 and include free shipping anywhere in the U.S. (International hound lovers, please e-mail me directly for appropriate airmail shipping)
To view sample pages and to order by paypal, please click the link below:

http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=130

Thanks for looking and supporting NEBHR!

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
www.nebhr.org

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/New-England-Basset-Hound-Rescue/154380117915124