[Dailydrool] Sending copious amounts of drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 20:44:01 PDT 2011

Drool is going out to Bosley who had some teeth removed and is having  ear
problems.  I hope that the new treatment will finally clear up his
infections, and that he will heal from the extractions.  Hope that Lexi's  anal
infusions will clear up her problem too,  She is such a good girl to  not need
sedation.  Drool is also going out to Jean Paul who is also  suffering from
anal problems.  Hope that the recovery is complete, and that  all will be
better soon.

A suggestion for Bo with the peeing problem, have you thought of  using a
belly band for the night hours.  We used them for our Charlie who  had
problems with incontinence the last year of his life.  They really did  make
things easier on us and our rugs.  My wife even made some for him, as  they are
not hard to make.

Douglas and Ben