[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 187, Issue 8

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 22:58:00 PDT 2011

Is good to dog whisperers at work. Husbands wee wee ignorers, OMD I am so impressed,
My husband has a cow if there is an accident in the house, not that he would every clean one up, unless,
I was not around for a few days.  Toothless Emma, rock on, Snoopy play on and keep up the good work at it.
As for rawhide chews, they are not allowed in this house. My basset boy Chance ATB was just over a year
old, he was given a good sized rawhide chew bone. He laid around chewing one end soft, went back to it a bit later and
chewed the other end soft. I did not notice that he had the middle of the entire rawhide chew bone soft, with out my noticing,
he swallowed it whole. after a trip to the vet and surgery all went well and NO MORE RAWHIDE chew.
Drools to Nefe's passing. Run free ATB

Martha