[Dailydrool] Ears

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sun Nov 6 02:03:36 PST 2011

This is Beauford.  I get to laugh at my brother Bugsey.  Ha, ha!  We went to the vet yesterday and got tested for heartworms.  Then we got our Proheart shots.  Then Bugsey had to have his ears looked at.  He failed.  Well.  Sort of.  He has ears.  Afterall, he is a basset.  He wins the award for having LONG, narrow ear canals.  We couldn't find the end of them.  And something weird was in the right one besides the usual grossness.  So, the vet packed both his ears with the "magic" BNT and he has to go back in two weeks to look again.  The lucky boy can't have his ears cleaned for TWO weeks.  He really doesn't like having BNT in his ears.  He keeps trying to dig it out with his paw and eat it.  This doesn't make the momslave happy, but she can be kind of picky.  Meanwhile the BNT is turning Bugsey into a bigger slime bucket than he normally is.  Drool to all in need.  We produce plenty at this house!.

Beauford, Bugsey and the momslave Jennifer