[Dailydrool] became new great grandma

Vicki Fadeley bfk3199 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 12:12:15 PST 2011

My first great grandchild arrived at 3:02am Nov 9 in KY>  I hvae been in KY since Mondya awaiting her arrival as they started grand daughter induciton that morning and it took GGD that long to decide to show her beautiful little face.  First time ave ad cance to really get on computer in days and only on for short while right now as at motel giving parents and baby time to rest before go back to visit.  Heading back home tomrorow afternoon.  Left the houndies and wanna be in care of son and DIL in TN.
WELCOME JAELYN MARIE Great Nanny loves you to death already