[Dailydrool] Howliday Card exchange sign up & labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:38:50 PST 2011

While Amanda is handling the card exchange sign-ups as usual, I am posting the information for her as she has just returned home from being out of town.

Get all the info and sign up here:
http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

I have already received inquiries asking if I will once again print labels. Yes, I will. Moolah will be split between OBR and Droopy rescue.

$10 for the long list labels

$6 for the mid list

$3 for the short list.

I use your own label to mail them to you- this will help prevent you from sending yourself a card LOL

If you want personalized return address labels- I need a picture ( have a few howliday ones I can use if you don't have one) and your address as you want it on the label. 30 labels to a sheet at $3 per sheet. I do not know how many labels you will need for each list until they come out around Thanksgiving. If you want labels, please email me off list angelikabrn at hotmail.com

I print and send out the lists within a day or two of Amanda sending them out. If you are on a short list- let me know which list you're on- makes it easier than to search through them.
I can't believe it is Howliday season already... Angelika